Want to join the Wild Team? We're Hiring!
Production Manager & Multiple Production Assistant Roles Available
$25-$30 p.h - Immediate Start
About Wild Dough
Consumer centric, disruptive and innovative. We strive to deliver our multi award winning playdough to a global market. We have a small business friendly atmosphere and are a hard-working group.
About the roles
A great opportunity is now available for a production manager and several production assistants to join on a casual basis, based at our warehouse and production facility in Moorabbin, Melbourne.
We have work available 5 days a week between now and Christmas and are offering an immediate start to the chosen candidates.
No specific skills required as we can teach you on the job.
The main duties will include:
- Dough making or assisting - working with commercial dough machines
- Weighing ingredients
- Packaging product and preparing shipments - attention to detail is important.
- Cleaning and organising warehouse
- Accepting and adhering to all policies, procedures and safe work practices
Skills & Experience
- Attention to detail
- Awareness of safety and speed is essential
- Great, can-do attitude
- Thrives in a team environment
- Casual Position, hourly pay + super
- Must be eligible to work in Australia
How To Apply
Simply email a copy of your resume and a little about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact with lightning speed!