We're thrilled to share that Wild Dough is an unregistered provider with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). We are able to service Self Managed and Plan Managed NDIS plans.
What's an NDIS Unregistered Provider
Many small businesses and service providers choose not to register with the NDIS because the process takes a lot of time and financial resources. These providers are known as unregistered providers, which is what we are.
Self Managed NDIS Plan
This plan allows participants to take charge of their funding and services. With a Self Managed plan, you have the control and flexibility to select, arrange, and pay for the services you need, as long as they align with the goals outlined in your NDIS plan.
Plan Managed NDIS Plan
When participants have a registered plan manager to help them manage their funding and services. The plan manager is responsible for taking care of the selection, purchasing, financial, and administrative aspects of the plan on behalf of the participant.
How to purchase Wild Dough on NDIS
If you are Self Managed:
PAY UPFRONT AND PROCESS YOUR OWN CLAIM
- Add your items to cart on our website, checkout and make payment.
- Complete the below Invoice Request Form and we will send you a full copy of the Tax Invoice with your added NDIS details. Use this tax invoice to make your claim.
- Once payment is finalised for your order a copy of the order tax invoice will be emailed to you. Please check your spam emails if you do not see an instant order receipt in your inbox. Use this tax invoice to claim.
PLACE YOUR ORDER AND CLAIM PRIOR TO PAYING US
- Complete the Order Request form below, listing out which items you wish to purchase and the quantity. Make sure you complete the shipping address.
- We will email you a full tax invoice for the items requested for your independent claim. Once you receive your claim, you pay us and we will ship your order. Please note that we will automatically cancel invoices after 2 weeks if they remain unpaid as we cannot hold your stock for extended lengths of time.
If you are Plan Managed
- Complete the Order Request form below, listing out which items you wish to purchase and the quantity. Make sure you complete the shipping address and Plan Manager details.
- We will lodge the tax invoice direct with your Plan Manager to receive payment. The Plan Manager is responsible for assessing whether the items are reasonable and appropriate for each unique NDIS plan.
- The Plan Manager is responsible for assessing whether the items are reasonable and appropriate for each unique NDIS plan. Once your purchases are approved and payment is received, we will send you a confirmation email and dispatch your order.
NDIS Order Form or Invoice Request